Friday, September 7, 2012

Jack goes to 1st grade!

Look at this good looking kid!  Jack is all ready to start 1st grade!  His teacher this year is Mrs. Savage. He was a little apprehensive becuase she is new to Lincoln school so he was not familiar with her! But, I kept telling him that I am sure she is nice and he will really enjoy first grade!  The morning started off pretty good! He was cheerful, optimistic about the day! I thought we were going to be okay!

 all smiles!
 these three crazy kids! Love to dance before school!
 Julia was really wishing that she was going to school!  But, one more year to wait! :)
 and, you cannot go to school until you ride bikes in the morning first! LOL


 Jack happy and ready to go! :)
 We dropped the little kids off at Kathys and took one last picture on her front porch! :)
 
Sadly, once we actually go to the school, Jack became nervous and worried about being back at school. He was tearful and crying nad lets just say it did not go so great.  I ended up having to have a teacher help me get him to class.  He was in tears, I was in tears and it was a heart wrenching morning. 
 
But, by lunch time he was in much better spirits!  They invited parents to lunch on the first day so my mom was able to go with him! I was able to briefly pop my head in to check on him before heading back to work! :)
 

Nice face Jack!
 
The first and second day of 1st grade was quite rough for Jack but by the third day he had it down pat and has been doing great ever since! :)  Way to go Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment