Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 4. Kayaking part II

Kayaking was so fun the first time we decided to have Sarah and Casey try their skills out! Jack taught Sarah how to Kayak!

Juls loving the water! 
 
of course, Casey was the "best" at Kayaking! Could it be any other way?? LOL
Captain Jack on the lookout for their paddle boat!
Joey became so comfortable in the water, he was like a fish! Never wanted to stop swimming! And frankly, we didnt mind becuase it was so relaxing to just relax in the lake!
 
Tony and Casey returning from their long Kayak ride! 
 Sarah showing Casey some love, trying to tip him over...

Yep! She won! LOL

Even my mom got in on the kayaking action! Look, no oar! LOL
 This picture may look like we allowed our small son to brave the lake alone w/o adult supervision and without a life jacket! But, the picture is deceiving, the kayak is actually beached! LOL 
 Same for Juls
Jack taking another ride in the boat! :)  What a good captain!

 It was getting a litle chilly so I asked Joe to put a jacket on. I guess I should have specified his "own" coat instead of julia's! LOL
 Jack was a little leery to jump into the water way out in the middle of the lake, so Papa jumped in with him! LOL.  Sarah did too, and it was pretty darn hillarious to watch Sarah try to get back into the boat. I would have posted the pics of her struggling to get back into the boat but I would be scared of her revenge on me.  But, if you want to see some funny pics, just ask me and I will show you someday! Hours of laughter it has brought me to look at them! LOL
My mom, Dad, Sarah Jack and Juls enjoying a mid day boat ride!
Finally some smooches for Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment