Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 4. Sarah and Casey are FINALLY here!

 this big smile is because he woke up and realized that Sarah and Casey snuck in overnight!  Time for more fun!  The boys headed out in the boat to go fishing while we stayed back and went to the beach for a while!
 Mike and TK!
 Sarah showed Julia how to build a nice sand castle!



What fun would vacation be if you didnt bury someone in the sand! One may think this was the kids' idea but I am happy to report that it was not...it was Sarah's idea! LOL.  And, she volunteered herself as the person to be buried! LOL

Julia has to do exactly what Sarah does she was second in line to be buried! 
and, these bad girls wanted their picture taken as they were "breaking the law!" 
 
Sarah is such a good influence on my children! LOL
Mr. Joey enjoying the water all by himself! :)  I would say that of all the kids, I think he had the most fun! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment