One evening when the boys were out on the boat fishing, we decided to go for a little drive. We had seen a sign for a state park (seemed Starved Rock-ish) so we thought we would drive around! Well it was AWESOME, but you had to pay to get inside! You had to pay even if you were just going to be looking around! So, we charmed the guy into giving us a "stay in your car only pass for one hour" We could drive around for free but had to stay in the car and be out in an hour. Well....who said we were good at following rules! In my defense, it was my moms idea to get out of the car! And, I told her she was paying the fine if we got busted! LOL
But, look at this gorgeous sunset!
not only does she not follow rules...but she is a little crazy!
I was literally trying to coax my mom and kids into the car for like 15 minutes! I was sure we were going to get busted!
Finally, I got them to settle down and get in the darn car! :) Overall, we had a nice drive through the state park! Gorgeous views!

No comments:
Post a Comment