Well here is a picture of "everyone" from vacation! yes, one person is missing, but Hey, someone had to take the picture! I really wish someone would have been walking by so I could have asked them to take the picture! But, oh well. Here is everyone minus me! :)
For our last adventure, Sarah suggested we visit "The Farm." We were all like, "really, THE FARM!" But, I have to tell you that it turned out to be possibly my favorite part of the trip! I know for sure it was Joey's favorite part!
Here is Joey feeding a baby goat from a bottle! Joey was so excited that the animals just run right up to you! He loved the goats!
I could have watched Joey play with the goats all day! He was SO happy!
Joey and his friend, the goat!
Juls, on the other hand was a little LESS thrilled about the goats! Lets just say that when we first walked in, a goat bit her dress and pulled her! From that point on, she was scared to death! She decided she wanted to try to feed a goat but only if Casey would hold her! LOL
Jack was in heaven feeding all of the goats! He loved playing with them!
Jack would make the goats "take turns" drinking! LOL It was really funny to watch him!
There is joey again with his favorite goat! LOL
Then, there were cows! This cow wanted some of Jacks bottle of food! Jack almost had a heart attack when the big tongue came out at him! LOL
There were even a ton of kittens running around! Jack captured this one and was playing with it!
Sarah attempting to feed a cow! LOL Nice face, sarah!
This part was hillarious! They did a goat milking demonstration and then they let the kids try to milk a goat! Joey and Juls did not do it but Jack walked right up to that goat and went to town milking it! It was hillarious!
Love birds! Relaxing and watching the kids play with the goats! :)
Joey taking a little ride on Mike's shoulders! :)
My mom loved the scarecrow! LOL
Right before we left, Juls decided she wanted to try to feed a goat. All was going well initially until about 5 goats went running towards her for the bottle!
Uncle Casey to the rescue! Had to save her from being attacked by baby goats! LOL. I think it is safe to say, she was ready to go home! LOL
Before we could leave, Joey had to feed his friends one more time! :)
This was the last day before we headed home. We went back to the house, ate dinner, sat outside and reminisced on our fun week! I am so glad my parents took us on this vacation and I hope we can go somewhere again next year!
THANKS! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment