Monday, September 3, 2012

Door County, Day 2. Part II

The lake house we rented boasted about its beautiful sunsets.  I didnt see what the big deal was until I was there and it was abolutely breathtaking! Too bad I am not much as photographing sunsets because this view was absolutely stunning!

 This is now one of my favorite photos of Jack! The sunset in the background is gorgeous and so is he! :)
 What a perfect night to snap a few pics of the family! :) Clearly you can tell by the smiles on everyone's faces, we were having a BLAST!
 TK's negative influence, letting Jack hold his beer! LOL
 Julia busting a move! and making a super funny face!
 What a good looking lady!

 papa!

Bonfire #1

Possibly my absolutely favorite memories of vacation were the nightly bonfires! What a perfect way to end the night! Laughter, fire and roasting things on the fire! And, who can forget Tony's rantings of our childhood! (or at least his skewed memories of how he remembers it going! LOL). 

 Good ole' TK :)
 I do not remember when I laughed so much as I did on this vacation! And, most of the laughs came from around this fire!
 The kids enjoying some smores!
As I said, this was how we ended most nights on vacation! We went through two huge packs of marshmallows, chocolate bars and grahams!  We even cooked some hot dogs! I secretly fed my dad some turkey dogs! He said Yum, when he ate them but now he denies and said they were disgusting and he "knew" I fed him turkey dogs instead of hot dogs! LOL  In my defense, all he asked was if they were oscar mayer and they were! Just the turkey kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment