Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 5. Rainy but who cares!

Day 5 was a little rainy but that sure did not stop us!  I realized that I was barely in any pictures from vacation probably becasue I was the one doing all the picture taking! So, I tried to get a pic with the kids.  None would cooperate...big surprise! LOL.  Here is me with Juls and her less than thrilled expression!
 The weather cleared up a bit so we decided to tour a little bit more of Door County. We headed north and found a really fun go kart place!
 
Jack with Sarah! They loved it!

 Julia was a little less enthusiastic about go karting! LOL.  She screamed the entire course with Michael! LOL

 I think its funny that literally every picture, she was crying! HAHA!
 Joey, on the other hand chickened out as him and I went to get in a go kart.  But, after he saw what the other kids were doing, he wanted to go for a ride really bad! So, after Mike took Juls for her ride, he went for a second turn, this time w/ Joey! Joey literally waved the entire time! He had a blast!

 One more try for me to get a pic with Juls! Slightly better mood this time, probably because I saved her from the go kart! LOL


 still waving!
 Then we stopped at a fun little store that sold candy, souveniers, etc.  The kids played outside with this giant apple! 

Before we headed back to the house, we found a delish little cheese shop (because you have to eat an unnatural amount of cheese when in Wisconsin).  We all bought cheese at the store and purchased brilliant little cheese knives!  I dont know how I lived 29 years w/o a cheese knife! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment