The Frog Saga began very innocently with Jack finding a frog, which he named Ribbit. Ribbit was a nice frog. He was with us for about two days! Jack carried him around the house, fed him, gave him water. Shook his poor little house so much I was sure he would die! But, that Mr. Ribbit was strong and he survived two days with Jack! Finally Jack said his fare wells and released him back home! I am sure that Frog will be needing counseling for PTSD after his time with Jack! LOL
It wasnst soon after Jack released Ribbit that he started to miss him dearly. Jack became quite sad that he released him so Sarah promised to find Ribbit again. So, a few days later another "ribbit" was found! Mom was thrilled! LOL
Jack and Juls were so proud and so happy to have Ribbit back again! This time they put him in a different bug house. Julia woke up very early and wanted to check on Ribbit. She came back into my room and said "mom, Ribbit is not in the house" I calmly said "julia, he is in there, go look again." She went off and looked again but returned to my room with the same "mom, he is not in there." After she returned for the third time, I knew I had to wake up to show her where the darn frog was or she was never going to let me sleep! So, I woke up and went to RIbbits house. HE WAS GONE! This quickly woke me up! We now had a loose frog in the house! About 24 hours later we found Ribbit #2 but I am sad to report he did not make it! Could have been the lack of water or could have been the Orkin chemicals that he surely ate on his voyage around my house! RIP Ribbit #2! Hopefully the Dergance household does not have any more frogs any time soon! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment