
Going to Bloomington's Discovery Museum just never gets old! It is always such fun for the kids! I was so glad that christina and the kids were able to join us! We had not been there for quite a while, this was probably the first time Joey truly enjoyed it! And let me tell you, he sure had a blast!!

Jack loved it too!

fun fun fun!

Juls and Alli. They play so well together! They had a blast!

The boys!

taking a ride!

in a tunnel!

Jack the cowboy! The kids had a blast putting on their own little play!

Juls, Alli and Jack

If it was up to Alli they would have been "getting ready" all day! :)
We stayed for a few hours and all of the kids had so much fun! Joey and Collin played well together. I think their favorite room was the musical room. All of the kids were playing with the toys and dancing to the music! I cant wait until we go back! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment