Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Making the best of being stuck inside!

So the blue beast (the van) finally decided to die on me! Go figure it died the week of my vacation! Ugh. So, it was pretty disappointing to me and to the kids! I tried for the better part of the week to fix the blue beast. Finally decided to get a new van. Unfortunately that didnt happen until Saturday so the vacation was pretty much gone! But its okay! We found other fun things to do at home such as baking brownies!...

Joey clearly enjoyed this! as did Jack!
Jack was holding on to Joey because I dont think he trusted that I would not let Joey touch the mixer! He was also holding on to Julia because she was trying to stick her hands in! Good thing Jack was there to keep the little kids under control! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment