
Oh brother, I have said this so many times lately but it is true. I do not know if I am going to make it through another 3 year old! :) Little Miss Juls is full of spunk but also full of A.T.T.I.T.U.D.E!! She goes through about 5 outfits per day until she finds something that SHE wnats to wear! Then, after she picks something chances are she will change half an hour later! I completely gave up trying to make her match! At this point as long as she has clothes on, I consider it a win!
She is a fabulous little sister. She is quite "brave". She is the official person to take Jack to the bathroom! Jack is "scared" of...well pretty much anything! So Juls takes him places like to get a toy, or to the bathroom becuase she is BRAVE!
She is also a pretty good older sister too! Although Joey could probably do w/a little LESS "help" from Julia! He is a good sport and lets her "help him" quite often!
No comments:
Post a Comment