Here is Jack on his very first day of school! He was all smiles and excited to go!

Juls was also going to her prek screening this morning so he was ready to go! And, very excited to see Jack go to his first day of school!

Joey was just soaking up all of the excitement! :) His typical happy self!

Jack was a little nervous about heading to school. He had tons of questions like How will I know where my class is, how will i knwo what bus to get on, etc. I answered everything and hopefully eased his mind.

Everything was going great! He even made me promise not to cry so I wouldnt embarrass him! :)


All three kids, getting so grown up!

big kids kissing Joey good bye! This will be his first time going to daycare alone for Joey but he was okay!

One more snapshot of Jack all ready for school, name tag and all! :)

Here is jack standing in front of his school with his school mates. He was doing GREAT at first. Juls and I stood off to the side with the other parents watching them get ready to go inside. Until...

All of a sudden he started hysterically crying. The teacher motioned me over to help console him. It didnt help much because as soon as I bent down by him the waterworks started. I could not stop crying :( The teacher was finally like "ok mom you are going to be okay too!" So, she took Jacks' hand and let him lead the class in!
Mrs.Patterman said that he stopped crying as soon as he got inside! The bad thing is that the bus company had him "assigned" to the wrong bus so even thought Mrs. Patterman put him on the bus that was assigned, it was the wrong one. This pretty much traumatized him! He thought he was lost and was scared he was not going to get home. Broke my heart when he got off the bus and it was clear he had been crying. :(
To top it all off, he lost his book bag somewhere along the way! Oh Jack! What a way to start the year! My mom, Sarah and I all took him to lunch to celebrate his first day. Now for day 2...
No comments:
Post a Comment