It felt so nice to finally have the time come for the Relay! This much anticipated event was finally here! I was so excited and I think that feeling was shared by everyone! We had awesome shirts that said Walk for Reta! We wore them proudly becuase afterall she was a main reason why we were all together today.
juls in her beautiful shirt!
We had an awesome banner with our Team name on it! We hung it proudly at our campsite!
The team! Arent we one heck of a good looking bunch! So many of here here to remember Gram and others who have passed and to celebrate the lives of so many cancer survivors including Aunt Linda. She wore her purple shirt with pride.
Sarah, Jes, Tony and Mom. beautiful.
I have never experienced loss as I did with Gram. So so painful. I miss her every day. But, I was so glad to celebrate her life with all of our family at the Relay for Life. Thank you to everyone who made this night possible.
We love you Gram. I will try hard to live my life as Gram lived hers. Worry free, took every day in stride and enjoyed life to the fullest.
We love and miss you.

No comments:
Post a Comment