Just wanted to take a few minutes to thank my wonderful mother for letting me stay with her! With a moments notice she acquired 2 adults, 3 kids and a dog. She didnt think twice just expected that we would stay with her. She has been wonderful. She has put up w/my crabbiness, my crazy children and our mess for over a month now. She says she enjoys having us there but dont let her fool you, I know there are moments when she wishes we would go back to where we came from! LOL
For instance, let me share a funny story. A few weekends ago, my mom took Jack w/ her garage saling. In her brand new car. About 1/2 hour later she returns and brings him in half clothed and says "he puked." I said "in the car" and she said "yes" as she went outside to clean puke out of her brand new car. I was like "oh crap!." So, I cleaned Jack up and then went outside to assess the damage. As I am walking outside, I see her tossing stuff out of her car. I say "whats wrong." and she says "I cleaned it with cleaner that has bleach in it." I said OMG! and I went inside to get water to hopefully wash the bleach away before it did any damage. As I walk outside, she hands me Julia who had jumped into her car to "help her clean." and says "she peed." and yes, she had indeed peed in the car! So, in a matter of 5 minutes she had puke, bleach and pee in her brand new car! Bless her heart! I would have been screaming but she took it all in stride! I was pretty terrified of her but she didnt say anything! haha.
There have been many more moments like this but she has handled it amazingly! I would have kicked me out a long time ago! haha!
So, once again. Thanks Mom. I swear we will leave...someday! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment