Michael and I took our kids over to Christina's house to watch all of the kids while her and Rick went to a wedding. I had these big plans to take some super cute pics of all of the kids and then give them to Christina! Didnt work out quite as I had planned as you can see below!

First Collin decided to take a little nap...
Look how cute they are holding hands! :)
Then Collin decided he had enough of this picture business...
I wanted to try my luck w/ all 5 of them. You might be asking, 5? I only see 4. Yep, Jack was in the other room letting me know how much he hates pictures! UGh.
Then Joey plopped over and squished Collin. So, I decided to quit!! hahaAll in all we had a great time w/ all of the kids! They were all really well behaved and played great together! It was really funny when Alli asked me if I was going to give Collin a bath before he went to bed. And, I said No, your mommy said he can skip his bath tonight. Then, I turn around and Alli is over talking to Collin rubbing his arms and telling him "dont worry mom will be home soon and she will give you a bath!" How funny is that! The best part was the evil eye she gave me as she said it! I jsut love that little girl! :) haha



No comments:
Post a Comment