Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Water Fountain

Mike and the boys leaving the pizza place! I saw across the street a pretty little fountain area and thought I could get a good pic of the kids over there so we went across the street...

The kids were walking nicely in the "shallow" part of the fountain which I was okay w/ them doing even though it was probably not allowed but I thought I could get them to sit on the ledge for a picture!

First, Julia started playing in the water and got her dress all wet...

Then she ripped her dress off becuase it was wet...
I turn around and Jack had jumped into the deeper fish-filled part of the fountain! Where I am most certain people were NOT supposed to be! as I was telling him to get out...

Trevor jumped in for a swim...
and then so did Gavin!

So, my whole idea of getting a cute pic turned from bad to worse pretty quickly! We looked like a while trash family w/ our 4 kids swimming in the fish pond! It was so funny that I just laughed and let them swim for a little while! tons of college kids were walking by laughing! I had to send Mike in after them when it was time to leave becuase they were all busy trying to "catch fish!"
Made for one heck of a fun day let me tell ya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment