Sunday, June 9, 2013

Wedding of the century...

The beautiful bride and the (awesome) matron of honor!  My sister, Sarah and myself! :-) 
 
Just a few short years ago, the roles were reversed! I was so happy to be standing up for my sister, my best friend!  Here are a few highlights of the wedding!
 
Bride and ring police!



flower girls! Such good friends!

my sweet and beautiful Julia








Joey was so funny! Here he was looking in the door!

so silly!

my mom and the kids! Didn't she look so beautiful!


Joe and TK


licking the mirror! LOL

turn my back for one minute and then I find Jack peeing out the back door! Oh brother!
 

 
Fun at the reception! I think Jack went into the photo booth one hundred times! LOL

I love this sexy guy!

The bride and ring bearer are all pooped out!
 
Thank you for letting us celebrate with you! This is probably the only time all 5 of us will ever get this dressed up! We had a blast! :)
 
We wish you a life time of love and laughter...and lots of babies! LOL
 


No comments:

Post a Comment