Saturday, June 8, 2013

A sick birthday boy!

Happy 7th Birthday to my sweet angel!  My poor angel woke up sick on his birthday!  So, no school for him!  I was actually home as well because I had the flu the day before and was still recovering! 
 
It was the middle of the night and I thought Jack was waking me up to ask to open up his birthday presents.  I opened my eyes and he was standing there crying and then PUKED all over my bed!  So, at 3am on his birthday he was in the bath and clearly had the flu! 
As the day progressed, I started to feel better.  Jack was still very sick but in between naps requested to open a few of his presents.  That was the only time the entire day that we saw a smile on his face!

Jack is currently obsessed with sharks! Shark PJs, shark wrapping paper and shark presents!! 


a Shark book to read!

And, Juls bought Jack a prank book.  It teaches him how to play pranks on people.  Little does she know the pranks will probably be on HER!

Millie eating a hanger as jack opens his gifts!

My boys!

So today was clearly not the way Jack thought he would spending his 7th birthday, but him and I rested all day and got our strength back so we could have his family party the next day!
 
We love you jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment