I know it is a few days early, but I wanted to wish Mike a Happy Father's Day. He is the best dad I could ever have asked for my kids to have! Michael would do anything for our kids, and he does! The kids adore him more and more every day! He loves to play with them and helps keep me sane! Raising a family is hard and I would not have wanted to go through this journey with anyone except for this great guy, Mike!
Mike and the kids! Main reason I keep this guy around is because he makes beautiful kids! LOL
LOVE.
Joey and Mike
Daddy and his baby girl!
silly kids!
Mike will let the kids do anything, even sit on him while he lays flat in the grass! LOL
our stud, Jack!
Joseph on the swing!
Juls!
Ok, this face is a combo of hilarious and terrifying!
So, once again I just wanted to wish Mike a Happy Fathers Day! Love you so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment