Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sprinkler Fun!

Jack and his best friend, Bennet! I am so glad that Bennet moved in two houses away from us a few years ago! The boys have grown into such great friends!  It was a really nice day so Bennet invited the kids down to play in the sprinkler! 

Even joey got in on the fun!  Joe and I had walked down to check on the kids and when he saw the sprinkler, he stripped down to his undies and got in on the action!  He was so cute and had so much fun with the "big kids!"

 

so funny!

Juls so happy to be playing with Jack and Bennet!

a little sun bathing after playing in the water!

Bennet!

What I love most about these kids is they just run back and forth to both houses playing!  I love living on our dead end so they can play like this all of the time!

bubble time!

Joe and Juls!


Even millie was playing with the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment