Sunday, June 9, 2013

Starved Rock

After we attended the birthday party yesterday, we decided to do a little hiking at Starved Rock on the way home.  Glad I brought my camera because the kids were being incredibly cooperative! LOL
 
Here is my 3 amigos!  Aren't they adorable!


Look how cute!

How funny is this! The kids made a mini-pyramid! LOL Go Dergance Kids!




Juls is seriously such a poser!  She kept stopping and posing and saying "hey mom, want to take a pic of this..."  She is so funny!

silly face!


its not often that these two are not trying to kill each other, so when they sit down and are willing to "touch each other," it is certainly worth a picture! :)

Ok, Look at Jack's eyes.  I pay a lot of money on glasses and eye care so he does NOT look like this and then he continues to cross his eyes! LOL  Silly kid! Juls looks like ace ventura with her veins popping out of her neck and Joey, well he makes the funniest smiling face! LOL  Regardless of their silly faces, I sure LOVE them!

Best. Friends. Forever!

This is one of the cutest kids I have ever seen!

We stumbled upon "campfire stories" while we were at starved rock, so we sat down to listen to a few! The kids were mesmerized! the guy was a really good story teller!

Then Joey "disappeared," I turned around and there he was sitting on a statue! Oh brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment