Well, I was sure fighting back the tears today as my baby girl started kindergarten and my big boy, Jack started second grade at a new school! So grateful to have the day off to shuttle them around today! I so wish I could do it every day, but forever grateful for my mom who does it for me! Couldn't do it without her! :)
But today was mine to spend with my three favorite people! :)
My kindergartener!
And my 2nd grader!
This little guy was a trooper although he was feeling a bit upset that he was not able to go to school! Thankfully, Kathy reassured him that he is at "Kappy's school" and then he was happy! :)
Juls went right up to her line and stood by the other kids!
and within a few moments, she made a new friend! Juls and Brynn had matching backpacks!
Then we headed to JFK to drop of Mr. Jack!! My babies are so big now!

No comments:
Post a Comment