Happy 4th of July! (feels weird to say that since I am posting this at the end of August!) I have been quite a bit behind on updating my blog lately! I always have the best of intentions but it never quite seems to happen! Then I am mad because there are always so many funny stories/memories I want to write about but when I am months behind, I forget all of what I wanted to write! So, I guess for now, here is a montage of pictures to get myself caught up! 4th of July=awesome! We had fun swimming, having a bonfire and shooting off fire works at my moms house! Just ask her if she likes "Lanterns!" LOL Lets just say she put an end to our fireworks display when she got mad! LOL
crazy Millie!
bonfire time!
Mr Crotz thought it would be a good idea to have Jack help him light the fire! LOL
WHoo hoo, Go Casey!
Overall, it was a great holiday! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment