Friday, March 16, 2012

The Trio-Party!

This year we had the trio-birthday party at the YMCA in their aquatic center! It was TONS of fun! Way more fun than the parties I usually have for the kids and way less expensive so it was a win win situation! :) 

Unfortunately it was around nap time for Joey so he struggled a little towards the end (pictured below!). But overall, it was a ton of fun!

 The kids had so much fun swimming around and going up and down the slides!
 Juls and Maddy having fun!

 Joey and Quinn going down the slide!
 Juls helping Joe!
 Joey with Mom and Dad
 Cake time!  Its funny becuase I was looking back at old birthday parties and realized that when Jack turned 4 and Juls 2, we had the same exact cake! How funny is that! LOL.  Spongebob is still a favorite around our house!
 Clearly Joey is not liking the birthday song any better than he did on the evening we had cake for Jack on his actual bday! LOL
 Tyler, Jack, Nathan, Joshua and Luke
Friends from his class
Present opening got a little chaotic. I am sad to report but I have NO idea who go the kids what.  I apologize for that but we are very grateful for all of the generosity! The kids had a blast!

Happy Birthday Dergance Kids! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment