I cannot believe my sweet little boy is already 2 years old!! This is the first time I have a baby turning 2 that I am not having another child!! We are pretty sure Joey is the last bambino! He has made our family complete and we are happy to stop with perfection!
Since Joey's tubes were put in his ears in October he has started talking so much! His personality has really been shining through. He has an infectious laugh and a great sense of humor!!
He woke up and got to pick out his breakfast, he chose strawberries and milk! :) What a sweet guy!
Juls enjoying some breakfast with Joey!
That is the face he makes when he laughs, his whole body laughs with him! Just looking at him makes me laugh too!!
It was funny because as soon as he woke up he started to exert his independence and showed me that the terrible 2's may be starting!! I was getting him dressed and he refused to wear his shirt. I would put the shirt on and he would take it off and toss it on the floor and say "no shirt." The picture above is him ignoring me telling him to put his shirt back on. He acted like if he played with his trucks I would not keep telling him to put clothes on!
This was the face I would get when I said "Joey put your shirt on" and hten he said "no" and stared me down! If he was not so cute maybe I could have been mad! :) Since it was a beutiful day I decided to pick my battles and brought him to daycare with no shirt! LOL.
Happy Birthday Joey! Tomorrow you are wearing a shirt! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment