Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Not the anticipated response...

Well today is Jack Michael Dergance's 6th Birthday! I cannot believe my baby can be this old! Anyways, Michael's mom along with me and Mike pitched in to get the kids a combination birthday present...a TRAMPOLINE! 

I was super excited to unveil this to the kids this morning becuase I know they are going to love it!  Well, Juls was being a bit of a well...stinker today because she was upset that it was not her birthday, that it was only Jack's birthday. 

So we went outside with all three kids and revealed the trampoline!.....
 jack jumped for joy and smiled and thanked us! He cannot wait to jump! ...
 Juls started off by looking disgruntled...
 and then busted into full blown tears.  She said "I hate a trampoline, I dont want this as MY birthday present. Yada yada yada..." This went on for some time, probably 5 minutes.
and, there she is...still carrying on about how this is not what she wanted....

Some days kids test our patience. So, I took a deep breath, told her I loved her and brought her in the house.  I then distracted her with something else so we could avoid a further melt down.

Oh juls you are lucky you are so darn cute and we love you becuase child, you are testing my patience!!!!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment