Tuesday, December 31, 2013

School Christmas programs!

The week before Christmas was a really busy week for us but SO enjoyable! I am blessed with a wonderful place to work that allows me to take off to be there for all of these special moments with my kids!  So happy to be able to watch all of the Christmas programs and even attend Julia's Christmas class party! 
 
First up was Julia's program!  She looked so pretty! She had a speaking part to help introduce the song. I majorly failed taking a pic/video of it, it all happened to fast!  But, she did great! 
 
Her line was "Christmas is my favorite time of year."  Every time we practiced the night before she would say "I love the snow!"  Finally, I was like, well whatever happens, happens!  But, she did it perfectly when the time came!

After the program we stopped in to see her in her classroom!  She loved showing us what she was working on!

And, of course we had to get a pic with her good friend, Victoria!



Next on to Jack's program!  Look how handsome he is!


Jack got to be a program passer! He took his job very seriously!  Would barely even let me snap this pic! 

The next day I was able to go to Julia's class xmas party!  God Bless teachers, I would have to drink every night if I was in the classroom with all of these kids! Here is Julia with her wonderful teacher Miss Novak.

No comments:

Post a Comment