Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas 2013

This Christmas season has been quite interesting, all of the kids have had the flu.  I thought they were feeling better on xmas eve so we went to Michaels' family's house.  Lets just say, they were not healthy yet...So, I was going to be celebrating xmas eve at home alone with three sick kids because Michael was at work.  When all of a sudden, a knock at the door and there was my whole family to hang out with us and play games!  I told them to enter at their own risk.  So, I guess when they got sick a few days later, I am not to blame???

After game night, we set out milk and cookies and said our good bye's to Cookie Louie! 

Christmas morning!  I wish I would have taken more pics but they opened up their gifts so quickly that I barely snapped a pic!  Santa was OVERLY generous this year so the kids had a blast! :)



Joey was most impressed with his spin toothbrush and Chive shirt! LOL

Juls was not too impressed by her pink nerf gun, but Joey was happy to take it off of her hands!!
Merry Christmas!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment