I guess it was a good thing that Mike was procrastinating on taking down the trampoline becusae the kids were able to play out there!
Joey and Jack love playing "army men!" Here is Joey shooting at Jack! They are even having their bedroom re-decorated in camouflage!!
Joey enjoying the trampoline!
I think someone needs a haircut!....
We went to a birthday party at Grand Bear. Here is the kids sitting on the front steps before we went in!
Before we left, we stopped over at the lodge! Snapped a pic at the fireplace! Turns out that today they had a baby tiger that you could get your picture taken with. The kids were super excited to get to hold and get a pic with a TIGER!
Here is the kids with the TIGER! I cannot believe I let them do this! What was I thinking! It was a REAL TIGER!!
They even got to feed him!

No comments:
Post a Comment