On a nice warm day in October, I decided to take advantage of the gorgeous sunshine and warm weather and try to take some pics of the kids! We had a nice afternooon and the kids were pretty cooperative! Here is some of my cuties!
Joey thought it was so funny to lay in the tall grass!
railroad tracks always make for a good pic! Add Jack's signature move, the "man squat" and you have a super cute pic!
Joe loves playing with rocks!
I love the alfalfa sprout on his head! and the big smile!
give this kid a flower and she automatically starts posing! I could not stop laughing! Look at the sillly grin!
What a happy boy!
oh jack!
its hard to believe this was my most "successful" shot of all three of them! LOL
Thanks for the fun day Jack, Juls and Joe!

No comments:
Post a Comment