Sunday, February 17, 2013

Random Fun 2013!

So, I am going to try to not get so behind anymore on updating this blog!  Because I was so behind, some things are slightly out of sequence!  Here are a few random pics that represent good times!
Me and Juls! Juls was excited to wear glasses just like Mom! :) We are best friends!


Look at this big boy!  He is officially diaper free! This is the first time since march 2006 that I have not had to buy diapers and I am LOVING IT! It was a long journey getting this little guy potty trianed but we finally did it!  When he fell in the toilet, we had a slight set back but now he is completely trained!!!! 


Millie and Joey! We are so happy to have Millie, she brings us such joy when she is not biting thing or eating socks! LOL  Lets just say when she eats a sock...it does come out the other end! YUCK!

Julia goes to tumbling on Saturday mornings.  Joey is usually my date! We watch Juls and Maddy do tumbling! We usually have hot tea and bagels to make the time go by faster!

Joe insisted on showing everyone his "choo choo thomas undies" from the back! LOL

Helping mom make cupcakes is so much fun! Especially when you get to lick the bowl! 

Oh Julia and her sense of style! She is quite the fashionista!  Can you say Aunt Sarah...


It is not often that they are all sitting nicely, being quiet and coloring!   So, I had to snap a pic of this! What angels!

all clean after our bath!
 

daycare buddies! Avery, Juls, Joe and Maddy! I love getting pics like this when I am working from Kathy! Makes my day!

and another example of the fasionista!

We recently switched boys and girls bedrooms! They all had a sleepover in Juls room on this day

I am going to need new curtains by the time Millie is a year old! this is where she likes to sleep and play! Behind my curtains! Silly puppy!

Joey and his undies!  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment