As promised, here are some pics of our trips to the local state parks! We attempted Matthiessen but as we started down the one million steps, we ended up carrying Joey (which we anticipated) and also JULS! Juls was scared of a bear, that Mike so nicely told us about in the car! LOL
So, as we are carrying two of the three kids down the stairs, we see another family with 3 kids coming back up the steps. The parents were fighting, the kids were crying and fighting and they looked like a family fun day gone way way wrong! So, Mike and I looked at each other and decided that was not going to be us an hour from now and turned around and started back up the stairs! We opted for Buffalo Rock which is much smaller in scale, no steps and easier trails for the kids to walk on! And, i was able to get pics just the same as if we were at Matthiessen!
So, here are a few pics of my gorgeous kids! :)
Jack doing the "man squat!" My friend, Katie Zeller (who takes magnificent pics of my kids), coined this the "man squat!" during our last photo session! Jack now loves to do this pose every time I take a pic! :)
My boys!
Juls attempting a "man squat" becuase she felt left out! LOL
Isnt Jack just so darn cute!
and, look at this princess! :)
it is quite hard to capture Joey to take a picture! Especially since he spent the whole day saying "no picture mama!" and yelling at me! LOL
Daddy and his boys!
When I saw this picture, I just cannot believe how old Jack is! Where has the time gone? I miss my baby jack! But am so proud of the little man he has become!
Best friend...certainly looks like it unless you knew that Jack's rule was he would sit by her as long as she absolutely, positively did not TOUCH him or he was not going to take anymore pictures!
She started getting a little too close for comfort for Jack! LOL
Here is Joey "cooperating" with taking a picture! LOL. I put him on a stump to try to get a pic, but he did his "no pictures mama" yell at me instead!
Overall, we had a super fun day and I was able to get some cute pictures! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment