Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day!! Let's swim! :)

So once again we are at 100 + degrees!  Way to hot to even be outside unless you are swimming! So, we decided to swim all day! It was all 5 of us Dergances, Sarah, my mom, Uncle Tommy, Karen and Andrew! We had a blast!
Juls jumping in and having a good time!
 Jack is obsessed w/ having goggles on! I remember my sister used to be like this, she had to have goggles on to go under. Well, that is how Jack is this summer! He will do anything as long as he has goggles on! LOL
 Joe!
 Julia said that her vest was hurting her armpit. She wanted to take it off. I said fine but you cannot swim, she said "yes i can" and as soon as I put her in the water, she SWAM!  SHe was a fish all day! I occassionally made her put wings on so that I could have a break from watching her so closely! It was so fun to have her just swimming all over! LOL

 The kids could jump in to the pool 1000x and never get bored! LOL

Julia got tired after all that swimming and I was not ready to go home yet, so i put her on a raft and let her take about a 45 minute  nap! LOL.

The raft had a mesh bottom so she was able to get cooled off by her back in the water! I propped the back up w/ water wings so she could breath and draped some towels over her so she did not get baked in the sun! She just floated around and took a nap!
Here are some pics of my contraption! :)
Overall, a nice and relaxing day off! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment