Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentine's Day art projects!

When I asked the kids what they wanted to do today, they said make Valentines for their friends. So, a trip to Hobby Lobby and $42.00 later, we had enough art supplies to last until the kids are teenagers!  Somewhere along the way, Juls even convinced me to buy her a smock for when she is doing art! LOL.  So when we got home, the creating started!

 Happy Valentine's Day!
 What a face! He cracks me up!
 Even Joey got in on the action! He loves to color! I dont know where his rosy cheeks came from! I think he was getting pretty tired!
 Our craft studio! LOL

I told Joey to hold the heart up so I could take a picture of him! I said "put it on your belly."  He completely lost focus from that point on, he was attempting to pull his shirt up and put the heart on his belly! I forget how literal kids are! :) 

But, we sure had a fun night of creating some beautiful masterpieces! 

No comments:

Post a Comment