Had a blast going to Tanners, as usual! Unfortunately my camera died before I was able to get more pics of the kids! I really need to invest in a 2nd battery for situations like this! Pumpkin Patches are my favorite event of the year! I love taking the kids, smelling the cider and donuts cooking! Picking up apples so Mike can bake us a delicious pie and just have a "fun family day!" I wish it was Fall all year long!!!
Joey had an absolute blast today! He was a little hard to manage becuase he is stubborn and persistent on what HE wants to do but overall it was great!
So happy to sit on pumpkins! LOL
Oopsies! Jack fell!
Juls was being semi-stubborn so it was hard to get pics of her! But even when shes crabby she is so darn cute! :)
Pumpking Patch visit 2011 was a success! Cant wait for next year! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment