This year Jack decided that he wanted to play tball. it is always such an ordeal trying to arrange rides but we found a wonderful girl, named Alli who has been able to drive him back and forth to tball from daycare. It has been working out really good.
Jack's nerves always seem to get the best of him when it is time to do team events like basketball, tball, etc. So it probably was better that I didnt take him to the first day. He went with Alli and did a good job going out there and playing. The first day was a scorcher, over 90 degrees so he eventually got hot and left a few minutes early but he DID IT! :) So I was so very happy!
Today I was able to stop down and see him playing! It was cooler today and he did a GREAT job! :)
Here is Jack out in the outfield. I dont think his feet moved one time! He stood perfectly still the entire time in the outfield! LOLBatting was more his thing! Here he is winding up.....

and STRIKE! lol. 2nd swing did the trick! He wacked that ball clear past all the kids! If he ran a little faster he may have gotten more than one base! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment