Monday, June 20, 2011

After such a fun night away in Champaign, I was ready to get home to see Mr. Joey! We all missed him so much! My mom kept him over night on Friday and then Karen and John kept him all day Saturday! Thank you grandparents for the much appreciated help! :)



Mr. Joe proudly wearing the boots I bought for him at the Outlet Mall!

Juls


still hamming it up!

I decided to take the kids for a walk to the park! Kirby park was packed so we ended up at Police Station park! That was a long walk! Jack had to walk becuase I had the little kids in the stroller! his legs felt like jelly! We had to have Mike rescue us and drive us home! LOL


The kids were making wishes in the fountain!


Joey was getting tired!


Juls being sneaky and sticking her hands in after I told her NO!


Of course Jack had to jump on the "being bad" bandwagon!

No comments:

Post a Comment