I can hardly believe that my baby is already 5 years old! He is growing up so fast, I cannot believe he will start kindergarten in August! Where does the time go!
Enjoy the many faces of Jack while he opens his presents!

He was being quite serious as he opened up his gifts!
From his expression you would think he did not want the Phinneas and Ferb DS game but he has not stopped playing it since he got it! this expression would be known as "awkward Jack" to those of you who know how strange he gets when he is embarrased in any way!
Saying "cheese." I really wish I would not have taught the kids to say "cheese" when they get their pic taken because now they always have the strange "cheese expression!!!" When asked what his favorite gift was he said he loved his Batman figures. He is completely into batman right now! Later this month, he will have a batman party! He's going to love it! He also liked his DS game, Batman water bottle and football! Stay tuned for pics of the football game we had at our house later that day! LOL


No comments:
Post a Comment