Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tuesday night dates!

Pretty much every Tuesday night, Nickie and I get the kids together! We try to go somewhere fun where the kids can play! Sometimes we go to BK and play and eat dinner. A favorite all summer was the Mark Park with a little Jimmy Johns! The kids play so well together. I hope when they are older one of the things they remember are Tuesday night play dates! I know I will! Gives me the perfect chance to have some adult time w/ my best friend, Nickie! :) Who could ask for more!
Here are the kids getting ready to go down the slide!
Joey taking his first swing ride!

Big smiles! :)

a little merry-go-round action!

A climb up a huge hill! Nickie took the kids up Mark dump! Joey and I thought it was best to wait at the bottom! Next year he can join them! :)

jack took a little break!

and the fun of rolling down the hill begins! :)

beautiful. fun. perfect evening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment