Tuesday, November 2, 2010

3rd Annual Halloween Spooktacular!

Whoo hoo the party was finally here! I think I was more excited than the kids! I must say that I think this years party was the best one so far! :) I busted out some new games this year and they turned out really good!
Photo Station!

Me and my babies


Bammy and the kids!

Juls and Mady
Auntie Sarah and the kids!

Jack and Sam
Juls crashing a pic of JoJo and Luke!

My scarecrow was trying to get away!

Jack and a grave! haha

Miss Juls...or should I say Dorothy!

Tin Man!
The three babies! Joey, Quinn and Collin. All born w/in 3 days of each other!

Juls crashing another pic that was supposed to just be Mady and Charlie!

Juls, Mady and Andrea

little bo Peep a.k.a Jenah

dracula tinkerbell! :)

Levi getting ready for some candy! :)

THE PINATA
The kids are always super excited about the pinata! I was pretty organized this year and did it by age! The kids seemed to accept that better than me just looking around and randomly trying to pick the little kids first! I should have thought about that a LONG time ago! It actually made it through all of the kids and the oldest of the bunch smashed it! :)


Jack waiting patiently!

Juls sneaking an early Twix!

Tony was in charge of holding the pinata, as you see he was thrilled! hehe

once again, a happy Tony!

Luke takes a swing!
jack's turn

Get the CANDY!! :)
The Ghost Hunt
This past was funny! I decided to do a Ghost Hunt this year. So I taped little ghosts all around the room. I wanted to get all of the kids to listen while i explained what to do. Never did I imagine that they would all gather so nicely and listen to what i had to say! this pic makes me so happy! So many kids anticipating the ghost hunt! :)


Go find your ghosts!!.....

kids finding ghosts! :)
The Mummy Wrap
People laughed because I bought the "good" toilet paper for this game but I had to becuase the kids are all still pretty little, the cheap stuff would have frustrated them! :) This game turned out to be way more fun than I even anticipated! The kids loved it and we had tons of little mummies running around! :)

haylie and charlie
who is this...oh I know, it's Jack! The flip flops w/ socks gave it away! hehe

mummy Juls

avery

Even Nickie got wrapped up in this game...literally! :)
Sam
luke
Evan

Jack

Tony wrapping Juls
The Candy Corn Relay
This game is an oldie but a goodie! I just put a huge bowl of candy corns at one end and then give them all a serving spoon and tell them to fill up cups at the other end of the room! This one is always good for some laughs! :) juls filling her cup!
Perfect chance for a photo op...
There were tons of kids from Miss Kathy's daycare so we tried to get them all to take a quick pic! We even made Kathy jump in! We are so lucky to have Kathy as our babysitter! the kids just light up when they see her! No wonder she is so sought after! She has been making families happy for years and years! :)


Joe Joe beany and Kathy! :)


Sadly, the party had to come to an end! I wanted to thank all of the moms, family and friends who came to help and brought snacks! The party could not have gone on w/o the help of everyone! I cant wait until next year! It will be even better! :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment