Joey is the happiest baby because he has two super loving older siblings! Jack and Juls just love to play with him so much! Julia can be a bit rough, but Jack is so sweet and gentle!
Juls
She is a monster! She is definitely proving to us that she is 2 years old! She has hit the terrible 2's and has hit them hard! She is overly independent! Will only wear what she wants and do waht she wants! The funniest thing is that she uses her manners at the wrong times! For example, if you say Julia you have to go to bed now, she will say "no thank you mommy!" Cracks me up! and somehow that really works becuase how can you make her go to bed when seh says No thank you! haha!
She is a great eater, she will eat anything! In fact, last ngiht she ate some super spicy tacos and loved them! She is playing with anything baby dolls and loves to sing and dance! Sadly, I dont think she is going to be the next American Idol! haha. Oh, and her boyfriend is Justin Beber!
Jack
Oh, my little Jack! He keeps me on my toes! He is perfectly behaved at Kathy's house. He has never even had a time out there. but, at home...he is a tornado! He is full of energy that is for sure! His current girlfriend is Taylor Swift! He gets so shy and embarrassed if a song comes on that she sings or if we see her on TV, but dont say anything to him or he will punch you! haha
He loves pizza and thinks he is a Ninja! He literally only eats pizza! Oh, and he'll eat trisciuts with cheese! Kid is weird, what can I say! He still sleeps w/ me! I swear he is going to be 15 before he sleeps in his own bed! He is still obsessed w/ Max and Ruby! I curse the person who created that show! They are the who most obnoxious bunnies in the whole world! but, he loves them so we continue to watch them, daily!
Jack has also worn his fireman rain boots every day for months! I am begging and pleading that he wear some regular shoes but I have clearly been losing the battle. All in all, he is my wonderfully, challenging, charming and beautiful baby boy! :)
Joey
My angel. he is growing up way too quickly! He is practically the perfect baby. Patient and calm and loving. Just how I like them! He makes me want to have more...lots more! haha. that probably just gave Mike a heart attack! haha.
I want him to be my little baby forever but he is growing up so quickly! He loves watching Jack and Juls. And, he is starting to be into everything!

No comments:
Post a Comment