Monday, September 27, 2010

Tanners Orchard Sept 2010

Ah yes, the pumpkin patch! My favorite time of year! The leaves are changing color, the weather is crisp, perfect for picking pumpkins and apples! I love the fall season and I love taking the kids to the pumpkin patch! This year me and my mom took them to Tanners. Overall we had a great time! We got there early to avoid long lines which was good becasue the weather got cold and then rainy right as we were leaving! :)
This year was Joey's first trip to get a pumpkin! As you can see below, he was thrilled! :)

Joey and his first pumpkin!

Julia is so easily excited! As soon as we got to the orchard, I knew she was going to have fun!

My boys in the tube!


Jack smiling under the tire!
I had high hopes of getting all three kids to sit by a pumpkin so I could take their picture! That didnt happen! ...
Julia ran away!
Jack fell down (in motion falling off of the pumpkin!)
and Julia was easily distracted!
Finally a cute pic of my Jack and a pumpkin! :)
They were less interested in Mom taking pics and more interested in playing! Who could blame them! :)
Joey just going with the flow, as usual! :)
My little j's! :)
Jack and his horse! Strangely I think this was the same horse as last year! :) Jack told me that and then when I looked back, I think he was right! How strange! Must be fate to get the same one again! Jack was VERY pleased! :)

Joey tries to hitch a ride w/ Juls. She is still a little too rough! :) Nice try though!
Bammy helps Juls feed a goat!
Jack taking after his Daddy! As you can see his tongue is way out because he is focusing on feeding the goats! :) Mike's tongue is always out when he is concentrating! :)haha
Joey just chilling!
Juls posing by Dorothy, who she plans on being for Halloween.
jack hanging out w/ the tin man, who he plans on being for Halloween!
beautiful Juls and her pumpkin!
and, Joey w/ his pumpkin!
Overall, we had a day of smiles! A few meltdowns but nothing out of the ordinary! Bammy and Mom had lots of laughs and plenty of fun! :)
can't wait until next year when all three of them are running around! :)
This is why I love FALL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment