Well about a week has gone by since we were in the hospital last but last night I started having really hard, close contractions again so we ended up at the OB late last night. Thankfully they were able to stop the contractions again by giving me two more shots of something. I have not dilated anymore so they were able to stop them.
As of tomorrow I will be 36 weeks along which means her lungs will be much more developed and if I was to deliver hopefully she'll be strong and healthy--that is what we are praying for. It would be best to wait until 37 weeks but I am just thankful we have waited this long!
Thursday is Jack's birthday so I would prefer not to be in the hospital for that but everyone keeps telling me it's no big deal but I would just like him to have his own special day! Anyways, thank you again for all of your well wishes and prayers, they have really helped!
Stay tuned...
Happy birthday Connor!
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment