Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Birthday Party!

Well I think this is the third year in a row the kids have talked me into a YMCA swim party!  I tried to switch it up this year but they were not having it!  I guess why mess with something that isn't broken!
 
Here are my three cuties ready for the party!



Look at this silly Joe! He was SUPER duper excited to swim! This was also the first year where no one needed ear plugs! LOL

Brynn, Evelyn, and Juls

And, this is the third year that we have had this same birthday cake! 

Jack and his best friend, Bennet! Bennet giving him bunny ears! LOL

This was one of Julia's favorite dresses!  An Elsa dress from their favorite movie, Frozen!
 
Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated with us!  The kids had a blast! And, due to a snafu at the party we were given a coupon for a free party for next year. So, same time and same place 2015! See ya then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment