I was so excited that on my last official day off of work, I was able to help out at Jack's play day! It was so fun...but exhausting! Playing all day with all the kids! they had so many fun games set up, Jack had a blast! :)
Here is Jack with some of his friends. Lucas, Kennedy, Jack, Aiden and Illona
Here was jack playing a bean bag game. They had to have the bean bag on top of their head until they got to the bucket and then they had to tip their head so it went into the bucket! Jack did a good job!
Here is Jack doing a relay race! They had to hold the little chicken as their baton! So cute to watch! First they did it running forward and then they did it walking, fastly backwards! I wish I would have video taped that. Most of the kids were cautious and not all that coordinated but when Jack got up there, he went SO darn fast! Scurring quickly, quite coordinated and all of hte adults were laughing at how fast he could do it! LOL He may not be able to run fast forward, but backwards....lookout! :)
Jack doing a race with these little wheely carts! So cute to watch!
A little recess to play on the equipment! I was so thankful that it was such a nice day outside! Sunny, warm but not too hot! :)
An obstacle course for the kids to run through! So funny to watch! Lets just say it is safe to say hurdles are probably NOT in jack's future! :)
Finally our day ended with a little kickball on the blacktop! Such a fun day! :)
So hard to believe Jack only has 2 days of school left :( Where has the time gone, my little boy will be a first grader soon! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment