I finally had a week's vacation from work! It was so wonderful to spend all of my time with the kids! While we did not even leave the illinois valley, we managed to have TONS of fun! I did not spend my week cleaning, although I made sure things were tidy. I spent most of my week outside with the kids playing and reading a book! I cannot believe how much fun we had! I honestly cannot wait until my next vacation! It was blissful! :) On Wednesday we had Julia's prek screening. She insisted on wearing my big necklace! LOL And, with her nose all scraped up, she was quite a sight! :)
Isn't she a doll! Even brought her baby doll with her to the screening!
Little Mr. Joey! So sweet and adorable! He was glad to go to Jack's school with us!
Joey being silly!

No comments:
Post a Comment