Friday, April 13, 2012

Culvers Easter Egg Hunt...

I was feeling guilty becuase I had not taken the kids to any easter egg hunts yet and had not taken them to see the Easter Bunny either. So, I decided to take them to Culvers for a small egg hunt.  I was traumatized by last year's mega drop (or flop), so I didnt want to go to a giant egg hunt, especially since it was just me and three kids.  So, we went to Culver. There were not too too many people there and they advertised that they had hundreds of eggs.

 The kids were excited to see Scoopie! Even Joey was loving scoopie! I figured I would warm them up to a huge ice cream cone so they were used to giant creepy costumes so they would take a nice picture with the bunny! My plan did actually work! Joey was OBSESSED with Scoopie. He kept hunting him down, hugging his legs and giving him high 5's! It was so cute! 
Here were the kids watching the Bunny  helpers hide the eggs outside. They actually had a good design. Under 5 went out one door and over 5 went out the other.  Problem was Jack refused to go out the older kids door alone. So, I did not want partents thinking I was trying to have Jack get all the eggs so we went to the end of the line. Well, my poor kids go zero eggs! JEEPERS! So, as they all sat there crying, some very nice little girl came over and gave them each an egg! What a sweet girl! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment