Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The phenomenon of Joey and Shoes...

For the past couple months, we are constantly hunting for our shoes. The reason they are always lost is because joey insists on wearing shoes around the house. Well then he leaves them under a bed or in a boy box or somewhere else where we cannot find them! The other day, I though I should start taking a few pictures of him wearing various shoes! 
Mike's shoes seem to be a favorite at the current time! He loves clunking around in Mike's giant shoes! It is unusual that he has two shoes on, it is typically just one but in this pic he actually has two on.
Here is where it all started! The one pink rainboot. This is where our troubles began, he became obsessed w/ Julia's pink rainboot! She has literally only worn these shoes maybe one time. Joey wears it to daycare and walks around in it all day. The dad's who pick up their kids at Kathy's have had a field day with this one! LOL. 

Another pic of Joey wearing one of Mike's shoes. For a while he was wearing jack's favorite school shoes which caused all kinds of chaos in the morning!  I cannot remember the last time he wore his own shoes. We really need to break him of this! 

The other funny issue is that he officially has a "blankey." It is pictured above (in the pink rain boot pic!).  he drags his blankey everywhere! Usually drags it behind him. He puts the tag in his mouth along with his thumb! Its funny becaue I tried so hard to make Jack a "blankey kid" and was unsuccessful. I tried again a little bit with juls but gave up pretty quickly. with Joey, I didnt even think about it and all of a sudden, viola! He is a blankey kid. I thought it would be cool that he takes after his mama, but its kind of annoying always having to find the darn blankey!  THe one thing Mike has noticed is that if julia takes it away from him and he starts to cry I am so QUICK to scold her to give it back! Mike says i sympathize with the blankey need! I guess I do, I used to HATE HATE HATE when someone laid their paws on my blankey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment