The first snow of the year is always so fun for the kids! Although it was just a light dusting this year, I could not wait to wake the kids up to go see it! Joeys eyes lit up when he looked out the door becuae he probably does not remember snow from last year! We bundled them up as quickly as possible and sent them outside! As you can see in the pics, they still have chocolate pop tarts on their mouths because no one could wait 5 seconds for me to wipe them off! Joey even made it outside w/ no hat or gloves! Man, we are horrible parents! LOL
Julia looks terrified in this pic! I have no idea why!
such good friends!
Mr. Joey in the snow!
It has been a little disappointing this year, it is December 14th and all we have had is a light dusting. Today it is 50 degrees and raining! Come on snow, I want a white Christmas! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment