Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Update on Joey.

It is crazy how time flies! Joey is already 9 months old. He is so much fun to be around. He has a very snuggly personality. He loves to watch the big kids play but can also be perfectly content by himself playing with a water bottle! He is a good sleeper and clearly a good eater! He sleeps through the night, most of the time!
He is eating baby food and starting some table food. I fought this hard becuase I wanted him to be my baby forever, but he wants more than just baby food so I finally gave in to him! :) He is my cute little chunker! He actually weighs about the same as Julia right now! LOL. Joey at 9 months weighs same as Juls who is 2 1/2!! His little rolls are adorable! :)
He is very active! He has even started to take a few steps! He talks (babbles) a lot. He has been saying Da Da for quite some time but last night (Jan 4th) looked right at me and said mama!! :) That was such a wonderful way to start out the new year! Since then he has been saying it all last night and this morning so it's official! He can say mama! :)
The kids are so sweet with Joey, its amazing to watch them with him. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful little family.



No comments:

Post a Comment